We are the blue rogues of Kunlun. We pillage and plunder and rifle and loot~. Become one of us and join our guild.

Movies

Michiyo
    Black Moon Alchemist
    Black Moon Alchemist

Character sheet
    Race: Sylph
    Nickname/s: Michi, Mio

Movies

Post by Michiyo on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Hey everyone,

tell me about the movies you love or have watched recently. This can be anything from romance to horror.

Personally, I love watching horror movies.
    When I was in California, we watched some Mexican movie about cannibals. Afterwards, my friend was not able to sleep and kept me from sleeping too. Not because it was scary, but because the ending was so damn shitty XD. It did not explain anything and you didn't know what happened after that! Ah well...it still bothers her.

Recently I watched Puss in Boots, Paranormal Activity 3 and Tower Heist. All of them good movies.
    Paranormal Activity 3 is a lot better than the first one. Sadly, I have not watched the second one, so I did not understand everything that happened. So I recommend watching all parts. xD

Puss in Boots. Funny! Meow~ and Oooh! <w< >w>
    That one cat is so damn awesome and makes me giggle every time. The story is cute too.

Tower Heist is a good movie. A little hard to understand everything in American if they speak so fast and in slang, but...yeah xD. I am sure you guys will probably watch it in your own language if anything.

I also watched Captain America and Thor. Looooooooki. I love him!

Sarkany
    The Doctor Monopolizer
    The Doctor Monopolizer

Character sheet
    Race: Sylph
    Nickname/s: Saky, Draco

Re: Movies

Post by Sarkany on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:59 pm

If animation movies counts, the last one I saw was Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

If not counts, the last one I saw, that I remember, was V for Vendetta.

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:35 am