We are the blue rogues of Kunlun. We pillage and plunder and rifle and loot~. Become one of us and join our guild.

Christmas: party in Darkdale

Michiyo
    Black Moon Alchemist
    Black Moon Alchemist

Character sheet
    Race: Sylph
    Nickname/s: Michi, Mio

Christmas: party in Darkdale

Post by Michiyo

Merry christmas everyone!
    It is already this time of year again and now it's almost over again and the new year is standing on our doorstep.

In darkdale there was a big party and I decided to check it out.
    But when I arrived I saw that the place was infested by monsters. People were running around screaming, some brave warriors fought the creatures.

Spoiler:

Eventually the warriors defeated those evil creatures, that tried to ruin the party. After all the hassle cake and cookies were handed out. There was a long line, but in the end everyone got something to eat and drink.

Spoiler:

That was a real long evening and I am kind of happy it's over. I hope next year will be a calmer evening. ^__^

Spoiler:
    [Addition]

Find me and win a chocolate cake!

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:52 pm by Guest

I missed the Christmas event, thanks for the memories.

Those monsters look extremely strong, how many people die cleaning the area? O_O Kill

P.S. Can you enlarge the last screenshot,please? I can't see anything @_@...

Post on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:58 pm by Michiyo

Naddy wrote:
    P.S. Can you enlarge the last screenshot,please? I can't see anything @_@...

No~
    Besides it's impossible, I can't even find myself on the original big screen XD. There are hints of the guild name, but that's about it...don't try *lol*

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:27 pm