We are the blue rogues of Kunlun. We pillage and plunder and rifle and loot~. Become one of us and join our guild.

Summoning of a devil (Chapter 2)

Sarkany
    The Doctor Monopolizer
    The Doctor Monopolizer

Character sheet
    Race: Sylph
    Nickname/s: Saky, Draco

Summoning of a devil (Chapter 2)

Post by Sarkany

I don't like heaven. I never liked it.

Some day, a giant wyvern tried to get here, asking for some food, but heaven's guardians killed him. That wasn't fair!
    The only thing I knew about him was that he comes from Dragon's Den.

I was waiting the moment the heaven's guardians were distracted to escape to the world below the cloud, a world named Kunlun.

Asking to some people, I discovered that the Wyvern isn't dead, he can be summoned! But no one knows how. Somehow, I managed to get into the Emperor's room, there were a lot of weird and interesting books.
    Spoiler:

I hadn't too much time to read them because some emperor's guards kick me from there, but was enough to get an invocation page. I was sure that one was about the wyvern!

I did all steps of that page but with no success. Nothing happened.
    Well, at least I got new free robes. I just need kick some ass, learned that from the emperor's guardians.

By the way, I saw a little girl, asking for the one who summoned her.
    Spoiler:
    I dunno! I summoned a wyvern, not a doll!

And then, we started to search some info about who could be the one who summoned her.

Last edited by Sarkany on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:47 pm by Guest

Wow! Two different views are intertwined! I really like that! and the pictures are good for the story.

What happens to the little demon? Who summoned her?

I can imagine Sarkany's face when the draco was killed >_< Cry

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:27 pm