We are the blue rogues of Kunlun. We pillage and plunder and rifle and loot~. Become one of us and join our guild.

Singing and dancing attracts creepers

Michiyo
    Black Moon Alchemist
    Black Moon Alchemist

Character sheet
    Race: Sylph
    Nickname/s: Michi, Mio

Singing and dancing attracts creepers

Post by Michiyo

One day Saky and I found a bar. It was not that crowdy and the mood was kinda bad, so we decided to dance a little. Maybe that would encourage the other people to be in better mood too...

Spoiler:

That didn't seem to be enough so we started to sing as well. Some people liked it, I think.

Spoiler:

Then all of a sudden...
    A random man - he was really ugly and creepy, I don't even know - came running up to us. I'm not sure what he wanted, but I bet he was drunk and wanted to get into our panties or something.
    So I took my knife...hey, it was self defense!

Spoiler:

Lulu: "Get off, you creeper!!"
    Saky: "Haha~. That's what you get for messing with us!"

I was amazed at how fast he could run after that...but he was crying and whimpering. Serves him right...creeper.

Spoiler:

Lulu: "Anyone else want some?"
    Saky: "We ain't going easy on the next one!"

Well, we were thrown out of left the bar soon after that. It was not that great a bar anyway.......

-The End-

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:57 pm by Sarkany

Lulu was so concentrated on the song.
    Spoiler:

Post on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:16 pm by Guest

Nice screenshots, did you prepared it? You made a lot of funny faces. Maybe you laught a lot leveling and showing that pictures inpired you to make that story, Am I wrong? Tell me your secret! Give me

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:18 pm