We are the blue rogues of Kunlun. We pillage and plunder and rifle and loot~. Become one of us and join our guild.

[Guild] Contribution

Michiyo
    Black Moon Alchemist
    Black Moon Alchemist

Character sheet
    Race: Sylph
    Nickname/s: Michi, Mio

[Guild] Contribution

Post by Michiyo on Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:29 am

Hello my dear mateys,

are you willing to invest time, effort and valuables to your crew to help us grow? There are several ways for you do to so. For example you can rob the rich and bring the treasures to our hideout or headquarters...

In all seriousness, though. You can go to the guild window with Ctrl - B and open the tab named "Guild Salary". Depending on the time of the month, you will usually have one or two options you can take here. First one is to 'Take Salary'. This will convert your Online time of the month into guild coins. The amount varies based on your position and contribution. The guild coins are a currency used in the guild cottage. There will
    The second option is to 'Contribute'. This will contribute your online time into points. The points are necessary to level guild skills. The guild skills are divided into active and passive ones. The passive skills are buffs that are active when you are teamed up with guildmates. In order to get more skills, it is required to level up the guild.

Thank you very much in advance for your help to make our guild grow!

Which brings us to guildfame. Guildfame is needed to level up a guild. There are different ways to accumulate guildfame: Elder Quests in Eversun City and Darkdale, graduating a student (Eversun Prophet in EC), mirror quests chapter 5, 6 and 7 and doing guild quests like Lady Malachite.
    We decided to hand out rewards to every member who accumulates a certain amount of guildfame:

• 50 - Pet Name Tag OR Hairdye of your choice
    • 100 - Pet Token
    • 150 - Even More Greedy Bag
    • 250 - Super Greedy Bag
    • 500 - Baby Big Bonus Badge [green] (30d)

Last but not least, you can also contribute materials and gold to the guild. These will be needed in order to open guild facilities or add decorations. In the guild cottage you have to talk to the Guild Girl and choose to donate materials. Note that you can only donate materials that you gained from the commoner collection skills.

EDIT: After testing, we figured out that the Guild Girl can only take materials. Gold has to be donated at the Guild Crystal.

Last edited by Michiyo on Thu May 14, 2015 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Saw that the different badges have the same name...)

AndoBaras
    Mushroom Fiend
    Mushroom Fiend

Character sheet
    Race: Human
    Nickname/s: Ando

Re: [Guild] Contribution

Post by AndoBaras on Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:06 pm

IIRC I've tried to donate gold and received and answer along the lines of «the guild has no private bank».
    That has changed or I talked to the wrong NPC? Smile
    Michiyo
    Black Moon Alchemist
    Black Moon Alchemist

Character sheet

Post by Michiyo on Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:31 pm

AndoBaras wrote:IIRC I've tried to donate gold and received and answer along the lines of «the guild has no private bank».
    That has changed or I talked to the wrong NPC? Smile

You cannot 'donate' gold at the guild bank, you can merely store it there for future use. When you talk to Guild Girl, however, you have the option to donate gold. You will not be able to get that gold back though.

We will only be able to have a private bank once our guild is level 2. Then you will also be able to store gold there.

AndoBaras
    Mushroom Fiend
    Mushroom Fiend

Character sheet
    Race: Human
    Nickname/s: Ando

Post by AndoBaras on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:43 pm

I see.
    So, contributing time, mats & gold "only" go into improving the guild skills and guild fame is the only way to level up the guild, is that right?
    Sarkany
    The Doctor Monopolizer
    The Doctor Monopolizer

Character sheet
    Nickname/s: Saky, Draco

Post by Sarkany on Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Michiyo wrote:You can go to the guild window with Ctrl - B and open the tab named "Guild Salary". Depending on the time of the month, you will usually have one or two options you can take here. First one is to 'Take Salary'. This will convert your Online time of the month into guild coins. The amount varies based on your position and contribution. The guild coins are a currency used in the guild cottage.
    I think only the Chairperson can take the salary.

AndoBaras wrote:I see.
    So, contributing time, mats & gold "only" go into improving the guild skills and guild fame is the only way to level up the guild, is that right?
    Exactly.

Michiyo
    Black Moon Alchemist
    Black Moon Alchemist

Character sheet

Post by Michiyo on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:07 pm

Sarkany wrote:I think only the Chairperson can take the salary.

No, every member can. The salary is nothing else than getting guild coins to purchase stuff from the guild merchants. Everybody can take the salary and get coins. The coins are not tradeable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:30 pm